ATLANTIC CITY HOTEL & CASINO ROOMS
Top 10 Restaurants In Atlantic City
There are many fine restaurants in Atlantic City, with many more on the way. To help you sort through the options, we've compiled a list of ten restaurants that should be tried while you're in town. Each has its own character and reason for being selected to the Top 10, but all of them offer a great meal and a real taste of Atlantic City. Bon Appetite!
(in no particular order)
- Chef Vola's- This tiny restaurant may be the best kept secret in Atlantic City. Reservations are essential and difficult to obtain, but once you're there, expect a real treat. Regional Italian dishes and some surprises such as Red Snapper in a creamy champagne pesto sauce are available, but the veal dishes and desserts are sublime.
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro - Located in the Quarter, PF Chang's might be the best Chinese restaurant in the city. The dishes are all excellent and are made from the freshest ingredients. The menu has a nice balance of staples and more exotic dishes and the beautiful dining room is suitable for any occasion.
- Dock's Oyster House - One of the most established restaurants in Atlantic City, Docks has been operated by the Dougherty family since 1897. The restaurant is known for its warm and welcoming ambiance as well as its impressive menu, which includes a number of mouth-watering oyster dishes, among them an oyster stew that has been on the menu since the restaurant opened. Best seafood in town.
- Suilan- Susanna Foo brings her fusion of traditional Chinese dishes with French and European influences to the Borgata. The food is delicious and the dining room is striking, making a truly pleasant dining experience. It's suitable for a private dinner for two as well as large parties. Try the Pinecone Bass - it's delicious.
- Steve & Cookie's- This Margate eatery offers one of the most interesting menus in the area. It's not unusual to find some exotic treats alongside some traditional favorites such as a sumptuous Rack of Lamp and Filet Mignon. Open year-round, this romantic restaurant is a local favorite.
- Whitehouse Sub Shop- It really does deserve all the hype. Have the special- it'll be the best Italian hoagie you've ever had.
- Fantasea Reef Buffet- Our token casino buffet is the Fantasea Reef Buffet at Harrah's. What separates this buffet from the others are the terrific desserts and unique dining room. There are live fish swimming through the walls that are made to look like coral and the entire room feels like a tropical reef. The food is well prepared and is available in ridiculous amounts.
- Carmine's - This famous NYC eatery now has a branch inside the Tropicana's Quarter. The size of the dishes can't be exaggerated; each will easily serve two people. They're served family-style by an attentive and well-trained staff in a cavernous, but comfortable dining room. Drinks are also oversized, making the restaurant ideal for bachelor parties. One of our favorites.
- The Irish Pub - A true Atlantic City landmark, the Irish Pub is a favorite with both locals and out-of-towners due to its warm feeling and infamously cheap food. If you're looking for a late night bite to eat and a beer, the Irish Pub is for you.
- Angelo's Fairmont Tavern - No Top 10 list for Atlantic City would be complete without Angelo's. One of the most famous restaurants in town, Angelo's serves Italian dishes in a wonderfully loud and boisterous dining room. Terrific for large parties, the food is very good and the homemade wine is divine.